To mark the official establishment of the George Moore Association, we are pleased this year to offer a Travel Bursary of €300 to assist with attendance at the 10th George Moore International Conference, at the University of Almeria, Spain, on the 24th and 25th October 201
- This bursary is available to postgraduate students whose research is related to an area of interest to George Moore Studies (please see guidelines on Conference website), and who wish to present a paper at the 2019 Conference at the University of Almeria, Spain.
- A supporting reference from the applicant’s supervisor is required with the application.
- The bursary will be awarded to one successful applicant whose research intersects significantly with Moore studies and whose proposal for a conference paper has been accepted by the conference organisers. The bursary will be presented at the conference.
- The bursary of €300 may be used to cover flights/travel expenses/accommodation, howsoever the recipient wishes to allocate same.
- The conference fee will be waived for the successful recipient of the bursary; hence, it will be repaid at the conference.
- Final date for applications is 20 June 2019.
- Applications should be sent to Prof Elena Jaime de Pablos, at email@example.com, marked BURSARY
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 31 JULY.