JOIN A GLOBAL NETWORK
BENEFITS TO MEMBERS
In joining the widest international network of scholars in the field of Irish literary studies, full members of IASIL also receive the following benefits:
- Two printed copies of Irish University Review delivered by post each year;
- The opportunity to participate in and present at the annual IASIL conference;
- Full access to the IASIL website and regular Irish Studies updates from us (we deliver a wealth of information about Irish literary studies directly to your email account; this includes conference and publication calls, job vacancies, and a wide range of international event notices);
- The opportunity to have information circulated about your publications, conferences, and other Irish Studies events, in a variety of media including the IASIL website and Facebook page;
- 20% discount to Society members on all Edinburgh University Press books;
- 10% discount on EUP journal subscriptions.
|Ordinary 1 year||45|
|Ordinary 3 years||115|
|Student (with online access to Irish University Review)||20|
Members are urged to renew their membership early in the calendar year to enable receipt of two print copies of our journal, Irish University Review – distribution arrangements with Edinburgh University Press rely on this.
IASIL membership dues may be paid through your PayPal account. To do this, scroll to the bottom of this section to complete your subscription payment; there is no need to fill out a membership form as your address and other details come through from PayPal.
When your account goes live (this usually takes up to ten days) you will receive a username and password enabling access to the Members’ Area of the IASIL website. If renewing using the same email as last year, your username and password will remain the same. You need to access the IASIL website using the same email address as the one given in your PayPal transaction; if you wish to use an alternative email address, please contact our Assistant Treasurer, Lucy Imbusch, at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Secretary/Website Manager, Clíona Ó Gallchoir at email@example.com
IASIL SCHOLARSHIP AND SUPPORT FUND
When renewing, members might consider supporting the participation of postgraduate students in the annual conference. In order to honour the memory of our distinguished colleague and friend, long-term IASIL Executive member Professor Werner Huber, the Executive has decided to announce the scholarship for the 2017 conference in his name. Anyone wishing to donate to the scholarship fund can use the “Donate” button on PayPal (see below), but you might drop a line to the Treasurer, Tina O’Toole, to specify that fund in particular: firstname.lastname@example.org
The IASIL Support Fund was set up in August 2001 to subsidise travel to and accommodation at conferences in Ireland of non-student members from countries where the financial costs would otherwise constitute great hardship, and to assist students to attend IASIL conferences. If you’d like to donate to the fund, use the “Donate” button below (any amount from €20 up would be much appreciated!).
If you’d like to donate to the fund, click here (any amount from €20 up would be much appreciated!):
PAYMENT OF MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTIONS
Japanese members: please see the IASIL Japan Website: http://iasil.jp
VIA ONLINE PAYMENT-PAYPAL: For all other members: regardless of your home country or currency, as long as you have a valid Paypal account you can make your membership payments to IASIL quickly and easily. After selecting your membership option below you will be forwarded to the Paypal website to complete your purchase.To subscribe for Ordinary One-Year or Student Membership: